Travel means something different to everyone. We believe that traveling should speak to your soul so you could go your way instead of simply being a leisure activity. We help you plan your vacation in a hassle-free manner. All you have to do is select your destination and rest of the work is done by us - the tickets, the guide, the cabs, your stay … everything. Tell us what you want and we make sure you get it. We at Travelxploria offer exciting packages which will be refreshing for you. Select your destination and leave the rest to us.
- Darjeeling - Tiger Hills, Batasia Loop.
- Dow Hill, Dow Hill Deer Park, Eagle Craig, Giddapahar View Point.
- Makaibari tea estate
- Cost is per head on twin sharing basis.
- Each room can accommodate a maximum of one extra bed
- Upto 3 heads will be accommodated in one Non-AC Indica / WagonR or Similar, 4 to 8 heads in Non-AC Sumo / Victa / Bolero / Max etc. Innova will accommodate maximum 6 person.
- Local Sight seeing would be in Non-AC Small Car in Gangtok. Each Small Car would carry maximum 4 heads.
- Children upto the age of 5 years complimentary.
- Children between 6 and 12 years will be charged “Child With Bed” or “Child No Bed” depending on service taken.
- Above 12 years will be considered equivalent to an adult for cost purposes.
- The Guests must carry proof of age of the child in the absence of which, the hotel may put additional charges payable on the spot.
- All Children must always be included while considering vehicle requirement and if necessary additional vehicle charge must be paid for the child.
Day 1: NJP/ Bagdogra to Darjeeling via Mirik
On arrival at Bagdogra airport or NJP railway station, a representative of travelxploria will pick you up from there and take you to Darjeeling via Mirik. The main attraction of Mirik is the 1.25 kms long Mirik Lake which is surrounded by a vast garden and Dhupi trees. You can also see the flower gardens, orange orchards, tea gardens and monasteries and temples. After visiting Mirik proceed to Darjeeling and check in the pre-booked hotel.
Day 2: Darjeeling Sightseeing
Known as the “Queen of Hills”, Darjeeling has a lot to offer to tourists. Watch the spectacular view of sunrise over the "Kanchenjunga" range at Tiger Hills in the early morning, and then proceed the day by going to the Padma Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park, Snow Leopard Breeding Center, Batasia Loop and War Memorial, and Ghoom Monastery, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Ropeway, Tenzing Rock, Tea Garden, Lebong Race Course, Tibetan Refugee Self Help Centre. Take a relaxed stroll along the Mall road in the evening to enjoy the picturesque view of the hill town. If you are a foodie don’t miss the opportunity to indulge yourself in some delicious local dishes like momo, thupka and many more.
Day 3: Darjeeling to Kurseong
Embark on your journey to Kurseong early in the morning. While you are on the road to Kurseong don’t miss the chance to enjoy the scenic beauty. The journey will take you a little more than an hour to reach there.
Day 4: Kurseong sightseeing
Kurseong which means the land of white orchids has beautiful tea gardens and forests. Go for sightseeing which covers Dow Hill, Dow Hill Deer Park, Eagle Craig, Giddapahar View Point etc. If you have a taste for fine tea, do buy a pack of orange peako from the famous Makaibari tea estate. You can also make a visit to St. Paul the Apostle Church and St. John Berchman’s Church.
Day 5: Return back to NJP
Go back to NJP station with some lovely memories of an unforgettable trip.
We at travelxploria make travelling easy and fun for you.
Package Cost Includes
- Arrival Assistance.
- Hotel Accommodation and Meal as Per
- Transfer and Sight Seeing in exclusive non-AC vehicle. The vehicle would be available as per itinerary only on drop basis and not on disposal basis. The same vehicle will not provide service throughout the tour.
Package Cost Excludes
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Expenses of personal nature such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, Mineral water, Airport Tax, Insurance, Meal outside hotel, Refreshment on arrival.
- Entry to Park and Monuments, Camera Charges, Guide or escort charges
- Additional car usage beyond suggested Itinerary
- Any supplementary service not mentioned in itinerary or mentioned in itinerary as a suggested addition such as Ropeway ride, Boating, Yak Ride, Rafting, Toy Train Ride, Helicopter ride or any similar activity.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes”.
- Additional or incremental expenses arising out of acts of god, political disturbance, strike etc.
- Service Tax
- Any change in government tax structure and amount becoming due thereto.
- 10% of the total package cost is Non Refundable
- 20% cancellation charge of the total package cost if cancelled between 15 to 7 days before arrival
- 40% cancellation charge of the total package cost if cancelled between 7 to 1 days before arrival
- No refund is possible in case of cancellation after the tour starts.
- No refund is possible if the tour is cancelled due to bad weather, civil/political disturbance, or anything beyond human control. But there will be full cooperation from the entire team to make an alternate arrangement in such cases.
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences