This small Indonesian island is one of the most popular destinations of the world. The Island of the Gods offers exotic beaches and myriad waves for surfing. There are wonderful natural sites to visit and explore complemented with picturesque ceremonies. It is full of unbelievably wide range of spas, hotels and accommodation, restaurants and cafes, and world-class activities and shopping in short distances and at quite fair prices.
- Arrival at Denpasar International Airport
- Stay at Bali Hotel
- Underwater Scooter
- Jet Ski
- Banana Boat
- Fly Fish
- Dinner Cruise
2 star, 3 star, 4 star and 5 star hotels are available in different package cost with complementary break fast. For details please contact.
The given price of the package is basic cost with twin sharing basis. Package cost will varies depending on the number of travelers.
- Cancellation made 45 days prior or before departure - Advance amount will be charged.
- Cancellation made 30 days prior or before departure - 35% of package price will be charged.
- Cancellation made within 30-15 days to departure - 50% of package price will be charged.
- Cancellation made within 15 days to Departure - 100% of package price will be charged.
Flight cancellations: Refund as per airline policy.
VISA Charges: No refund, in any circumstances, after VISA application is filed to embassy.
Travelxploria Leisure Holiday LLP is not liable for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while travelling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences. All disputes subjected to Kolkata Jurisdiction only.
All correspondence(s) in respect of Tours / Travel Service bookings should be addressed to M/s. Travelxploria Leisure Holiday LLP.
Day 1: Arrival at Bali
After arrival at the Denpasar International Airport get to your car and set back to the seat and relax. The long white Sanur beach will present to you the magnificent ocean along the east coast. You will move through the local markets of Bali beholding local handmade crafts like batik clothes, potteries and baskets.
Day 2: Full Day Water Sports
If you've always loved the ocean, but never learned how to dive then this is the perfect experience for you. Explore the Indian Ocean and dive to depths up to 20 meters deep without the need for any training or equipment except for the underwater scooter. With its clear glass dome, you get unparalleled 180-degree views of the ocean. The scooter is also spacious and can accommodate up to two people - perfect for you and your friend! Don't worry about your safety either because before you get in the ocean, you'll be briefed by the operator's expert instructors. After the 25 minute activity, you can even option to stay longer and try out other ocean activities, Jet Ski, Banana Boat ride or go with the relaxing Spa Treatment. Choose from any of the four flexible packages that all offer the best experience for your perfect ocean getaway! Then return back to your hotel. Take a good sleep.
Day 3: Sunset Dinner Cruise
Bask in the light of the setting sun as the sky changes to beautiful hues of orange, purple and red as you float along the harbor on the luxurious Bali Hai II catamaran. The magnificent ship, sparkling waters and orange sky create the perfect photo opportunity to capture the romantic scene. As day turns to night, tuck into a delicious buffet dinner complete with live musical entertainers. With an open dance floor and live cabaret show, it promises to be a night to remember. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4: Departure
Brood over your beautiful Bali trip relaxing at your cozy bed or warm water tub. Get ready to get back with some of the most beautiful memories of your life. The good bye trip will make you feel that you must come to this spiritual and indigenous land again.
- Assistance on arrival & departure.
- English speaking guide.
- 03 nights' accommodation in Bali.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Daily breakfast at hotel.
- Includes Underwater Scooter, Jet Ski, Fly Fish, Banana Boat Water Activities.
- Lunch on Day 2.
- Welcome cocktail and floral lei, International buffet dinner, Live cabaret show, Live musical entertainment on Sunset Cruise.
- Dinner on Day 3.
- All tours & activities on seat in coach basis.
- All airport transfers on private car.
- Vehicle will not be on disposal.
- Return Airfare.
- Bank charges, payment gateway charges and currency conversation charges.
- Expenses of personal nature such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips , Liquor, Mineral water, Airport Tax, Insurance, Meal outside hotel etc.
- Additional car usage beyond Itinerary.
- Any supplementary service not mentioned in itinerary or mentioned in itinerary as suggested addition such as Water Sports, Rope-way ride, Rafting, Toy Train Ride, Helicopter ride or any other similar activity.
- Any other item not specified in "Cost Includes".
- Additional or incremental expenses arising out of acts of god, political disturbance, strike etc.
- Any change in government tax structure and amount becoming due thereto.